My Favorite Mistake: Reflections From Business Leaders [Podcast]
A new business podcast series
Our greatest learnings come from our mistakes and failures. Some mistakes end up opening new doors, while some are just learning opportunities that provide a foundation for future growth and success. This podcast is not a cliché job interview question… it's a real conversation. After listening, we hope listeners will pause and think about mistakes they have made that have shaped and influenced who they are.
Guests in previous and upcoming episodes include a “shark” from Shark Tank, a U.S. Congressman, startup CEOs, business book authors, leadership coaches, a retired fighter pilot, retired executives, an award-willing distiller, and more.
Streaming Player (Latest Episode)
Subscribe & Listen
- Episode #5: Billy Taylor on “My Favorite Mistake” in Manufacturing Operations Leadership
- Episode #4: Interview with Jim Benson on “My Favorite Mistake” in Consulting With Clients
- Interview with Karyn Ross on Her Favorite Travel Mistake — Episode #3 of “My Favorite Mistake”
- Interview with Congressman Will Hurd on Learning From a Campaign Mistake and the CIA — Episode #2 of My Favorite Mistake
- Interview with Kevin Harrington & Mark Timm, One Shark and Two Mentors — Episode #1 of My Favorite Mistake
Search Across All Episodes
- Greg Jacobson,MD
- Brenda Batista
- Matt Granados
- Melissa Perri
- Matt May
- Michele Parrish
- Lenny Walls
- Jamie V. Parker
- Audie Penn
- Cheryl C. Jones
- Dan Garrison & Donnis Todd
- Karen Martin
- Johnathon Hensley
- Brian Bogert
- Coach Jimmy Nelson
- Terry Iverson
Coming soon!! Episodes will be released weekly (or maybe more frequently since there are so many great stories to share!).
Note: I am strongly committed to having guests that accurately reflect and represent the diversity of the United States (and that's in addition to international guests that I might have).