Books by Mark Graban
Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More
- Measures of Success book web site
- Order the Kindle version through the Amazon Kindle Store
- Order the iBooks version through Apple
- LeanPub.com page where you can buy the eBook in PDF, MOBI, and EPUB formats (with digital extras)
- Paperback and Hardcover also available
Published by Productivity Press
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement, (3rd edition, June 2016)
- Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award Recipient, 2009.
- 1st Edition, 2008
- 2nd Edition, 2011
- 3rd Edition, June 2016
- Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements, co-authored with Joe Swartz, June 2012.
- The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen: Leadership for a Continuously Learning and Improving Organization, co-authored with Joe Swartz, August 2013.
Mark has written the foreword for two books:
- True Kaizen: Management's Role in Improving Work Climate and Culture
- The Lean Electronic Health Record: A Journey toward Optimized Care
And has been a contributor to:
- Lean-Led Hospital Design: Creating the Efficient Hospital of the Future (Essay)
- Management Innovations for Healthcare Organizations: Adopt, Abandon or Adapt? (Chapter)
Other Self Published Books
If we keep practicing, we might get good at it eventually. We all have a starting point in our personal “Lean journeys.” Looking back at our first year of work in Lean or continuous improvement methodologies, we probably weren't very good at it. What are our reflections and lessons learned? What can we share with those who are just starting today? This book is a compilation of those stories from 16 Lean professionals.
Buy via LeanPub.com — (Kindle, ePub, and PDF)
Buy via Apple iBooks — (iBooks format)