Books by Mark Graban
New Book – Measures of Success
Traditionally Published – Productivity Press
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement, (3rd edition, June 2016)
- Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award Recipient, 2009.
- 1st Edition, 2008
- 2nd Edition, 2011
- 3rd Edition, June 2016
- Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements, co-authored with Joe Swartz, June 2012.
- The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen: Leadership for a Continuously Learning and Improving Organization, co-authored with Joe Swartz, August 2013.
Mark has written the foreword for two books:
- True Kaizen: Management's Role in Improving Work Climate and Culture
- The Lean Electronic Health Record: A Journey toward Optimized Care
And has been a contributor to:
- Lean-Led Hospital Design: Creating the Efficient Hospital of the Future (Essay)
- Management Innovations for Healthcare Organizations: Adopt, Abandon or Adapt? (Chapter)
Self Published Books
If we keep practicing, we might get good at it eventually. We all have a starting point in our personal “Lean journeys.” Looking back at our first year of work in Lean or continuous improvement methodologies, we probably weren't very good at it. What are our reflections and lessons learned? What can we share with those who are just starting today? This book is a compilation of those stories from 16 Lean professionals.
Buy Via LeanPub.com (Kindle, ePub, and PDF)
- Best of Lean Blog 2011 — Buy PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo
- Best of Lean Blog 2012 — Buy PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo
- Lean Blog: Sports — Kindle Bookstore or PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo
- Reflections From Lean Leaders – Kindle Bookstore or PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo