Coming Soon: The Mistakes That Make Us
Mark is publishing a book summarizing the lessons (and the compelling stories) that he drew out of the guests he interviewed for his podcast series, My Favorite Mistake. Well, it became a whole lot more than that.
Available Now: Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More
- Measures of Success book website
- Order the Kindle version through the Amazon Kindle Store
- Paperback and Hardcover are also available
Also Published by Mark Graban
Practicing Lean: Learning How to Learn How to Get Better… Better
If we keep practicing, we might get good at it eventually. We all have a starting point in our personal “Lean journeys.”
Looking back at our first year of work in Lean or continuous improvement methodologies, we probably weren't very good at it.
What are our reflections and lessons learned? What can we share with those who are just starting today? This book is a compilation of those stories from 16 Lean professionals.
- Practicing Lean book website
- Order the Kindle version
Published by Productivity Press:
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement, (3rd edition, June 2016)
- Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award Recipient, 2009.
- 1st Edition, 2008
- 2nd Edition, 2011
- 3rd Edition, 2016
- Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements, co-authored with Joe Swartz, 2012.
- The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen: Leadership for a Continuously Learning and Improving Organization, co-authored with Joe Swartz, 2013.
Mark has written the foreword for two books:
- True Kaizen: Management's Role in Improving Work Climate and Culture
- The Lean Electronic Health Record: A Journey Toward Optimized Care
And has been a contributor to books including:
- Lean-Led Hospital Design: Creating the Efficient Hospital of the Future (Essay)
- Management Innovations for Healthcare Organizations: Adopt, Abandon or Adapt? (Chapter)
Buy via Amazon — Kindle format | Paperback