Not Being Organized Around Customer Solutions: Cliff Bleustein, MD, MBA
Dr.Bleustein graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed his internship at the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He later completed his residency in urology at Montefiore Medical Center. He went on to private practice Urology and became a board-certified Urologist. Dr. Bleustein earned a bachelor’s degree in science from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He also received an executive master’s degree in business administration from NYU Stern School of Business where he now teaches Healthcare Economics as an Adjunct Professor.
In today's episode, Cliff tells a “favorite mistake” story about his time at a previous company. What happened when they realized that they were organized around technologies, but the customers wanted solutions. How did the company get to be that way and why did nothing change?
Other topics and questions:
- Tell us about AposHealth — who are the customers?
- Did your favorite mistake help you here?
- Mistakes in healthcare? Openness about talking about mistakes?
- Why does it take 17 years to adopt new technologies?
- Creating a blame free culture in medicine? In sales?
- As a CEO, what's your view on learning from mistakes?
- Insights into growing a global medical organization?
Scroll down to find:
- Video of the episode
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Watch the Episode
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.