Thanks for inviting me to give a webinar for the ISM SFV chapter.
My Webinar (Prequel to this Talk):
See the webinar slides and recording (it's a deeper dive into “Process Behavior Charts”).
Note and Resources:
- My blog post on Toyota and “respect for people“
- Gawande's article on “Slow Ideas“
- Wheeler's book Understanding Variation
- Wheeler's website
- More on Gilbreth and the “surgical caddy“
- More about the stethoscope quote
- Peter Scholtes
- My book Practicing Lean
- Deming's System of Profound Knowledge
- My page on “Motivational Interviewing“
- My book Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More