Getting Burned Out Trying to Help Busy Moms Find Balance: Kezia Luckett
My guest for Episode #101 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Kezia Luckett, a highly respected Positive Psychologist, three times international best-selling author of “The Pay it Forward Series: Notes to My Younger Self” and the creator behind two revolutionary modalities, The Energy Code® and Mind Conditioning Therapy®.
In today's episode, Kezia shares her favorite mistake, from her time as the founder of a concierge service for busy moms… and how that, ironically, led to burnout — and how she's learned to prevent repeating that mistake.
Other topics and questions:
- Understanding that when things are going wrong… but we keep plodding through
- Walking away from a business – learned there is a new way
- Your current business – how to not repeat mistakes?
- Designed her business around my life – didn’t design work around her life the first time…
- Is our work or life on autopilot??
- What is positive psychology?
- Decoding & Releasing Your Past?
Scroll down to find:
- Watch the video
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Watch a Preview:
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.