Focusing on the Work More Than the Relationships: Ahmed Aref
My guest for Episode #68 is Ahmed Aref, a global leadership coach, speaker, and strategic partner. He is an Egyptian currently living in Saudi Arabia, so he is my first connected with either country. He is CEO of CorpoCure, which produces the “Values & Leadership Podcast” and I was his guest there for Episode 11.
He is also an Associate Coach with Global Coach Group and Ahmed is an Executive and Team Coach with Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching. You can learn more through his LinkedIn page and his YouTube channel.
Questions and topics include:
- What was Ahmed's favorite mistake?
- Why was he excluded from a key meeting?
- What happened with Ahmed focused more on the work instead of also focusing on relationships?
- Why is it important to spend time on those relationships?
- How can we give honest feedback with Emotional Intelligence?
- What mistake did Mark make but then NOT edit out from the recording?
- Not editing it out was an intentional choice, not an oversight…
Scroll down to find:
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
You can listen to or watch the episode below. A transcript also follows lower on this page. Please subscribe, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser! You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode. This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.
Watch the Episode:
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please subscribe, rate, and review the podcast — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.