My guest for Episode #112 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Brian Buck, a “success curator” who helps people have masterful communication & powerful relationships so they achieve amazing results — transformational coach for small- and medium-sized businesses. He's also co-host of the “People, Purpose and Profits Business Coaching” show on YouTube — and it's also a podcast.
In today's episode, Brian shares his “favorite mistake” story about waiting too long to address being in a good workplace that turned toxic. Why was this his “darkest moment”? Why was this all a “never again moment” for Brian?
We talk about that and other topics including:
- Leaders were undermining everything, passive aggressive
- They were little things… Brian said “I can handle it” — but it kept going
- Can you believe leaders when they say things like:
- “This is a safe place to talk”
- “My door is always open”
- “I’m not political”
- How to have empathy for managers
- Bringing up elephants in the room without being a jerk
- Non-violent communication
- The book Crucial Conversations
Find Brian on Social Media:
Scroll down to find:
- Watch the video
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.