My guest for Episode #118 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Matthew Korban, a Certified Health Coach, Executive Life Coach, and Motivational Speaker. Born in Beirut, but based in Ohio now, he is also a 5-time black belt martial artist who practices meditation and Yoga daily.
In today's episode, Matthew shares his “favorite mistake” story, the “first 40 years” of his life, as he put it, and how a surgical procedure was a “wake up call” and his “near-death experience” shifted him into significant weight loss (over 200 pounds) and a new career direction.
We talk about that story and other topics including:
- Why was he working 15-16 hours a day? Status, money, attention
- Is it tough marketing balance and a healthier lifestyle??
- Cannot use some marketing tactics with people
- Have to prioritize — we cannot have it all
- Developing better habits? Make Positive Habit Changes
- Giving away a free 50-minute coaching session
Find Matthew on Social Media:
Scroll down to find:
- Video of the episode
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.