My guest for Episode #109 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Karie Kaufmann, a “business coach who gets results.” Since 2005, Karie has helped over 1000 business owners and executives achieve their goals and take their business to the next level.
Coach Karie lives what she teaches by putting family first, based on her philosophy that:
“being in business should give you more life, not suck the life out of you.”
She uses that phrase in the episode today, and I love it.
In today's episode, Karie shares her “favorite mistake” story about a “mistake of omission,” of having an “illusion of balance” and not having enough time or capacity to help a friend in need.
We talk about that and other topics including:
- What let to that realization, over time, that it was a mistake?
- What was the adjustment?
- The book Slack on needing buffer time
- Is it time to retire the ‘lack of time’ excuse?
- Why don't more people brag about effectiveness instead of busyness?
- “Collect experiences and learn from them”
- “You either win or you learn”
- Has she had to work at work/life balance?
Find Karie on Social Media:
Scroll down to find:
- Watch the video
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.