Author & CEO Lauren Eckhardt Chose Business Partners That Didn’t Share her Values
An award-winning, and best-selling author and ghostwriter, she is passionate about helping impact-driven souls capture their life story in a book-led movement that changes lives.
Lauren founded Burning Soul Press in 2020, after 12 years in the human resources field, to work with aspiring and career authors in pursuit of sharing a powerful and deeply impactful story or message.
In today's episode, Lauren shares her “favorite mistake” story working with a business partner that didn't share her values. How did she discover the mistake? How did she repeat the mistake with another company before being able to put this behind her?
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- Trying too hard to learn from other entrepreneurs, vs. figuring it out yourself?
- “Best seller” — a very loose definition??? Yes
- Helping somebody self-publish… doesn’t literally mean “self”
- “Empowerment Publishing”
- Being a book coach vs full ghostwriter
- What’s the origin of the Burning Soul Press name?
- Being a good storyteller? A better storyteller??
- What is the SoulWriter Society?
- Helping somebody write the book and helping them sell the book? Equally important?
Scroll down to find:
- Video of the episode
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Find Lauren on social media:
Watch the Episode:
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.