From the Iowa Lean Consortium “Healthcare Exchange” event:
- Got a bunch of quotes and ideas from his keynote address.
- Great new info on Change Management…have a Masters on this topic….still learned alot
- Really loved the focus on motivational interviewing.
- I enjoyed Mark's presentation – especially his comments of how to make Lean work successful in real life!
- Very relatable…knowledgeable…I didn't even know he was a part of KaiNexus, which is awesome, because clearly he never tried to plug his product at all. Really great topic…was great to get that reinforcement of the importance of how we approach the work! One of the things I am very passionate about!
- The best of the best, I could listen to Mark speak all day.
- Very polished, self-aware, critical thinker
- I really felt that his message was timely as many of us are just a few years in on our journey. It was great to hear the ‘expert' tell us that it's okay to not be an expert.
- At times I thought that it lacked focus, but I he made some very good points.
- Mark Graban was fantastic!
- Enjoyed starting the day with an enthusiastic knowledgeable speaker.