Check out all episodes on the My Favorite Mistake main page.
My guest for Episode #160 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Rosie Kosinski. She is what she calls the Brand Queen and Founder of Shattered Pencil Studios, a brand design & development boutique. She straddles the line between creative and strategic, artistic and scientific.
Raised by entrepreneurs and artists in a nomadic environment that took her through Europe, the Middle East, and the United States, Rosie is a global citizen through and through. She taps into this mosaic of perspectives to deeply understand the people she serves and to help them connect with the people they serve.
In today's episode, Rosie shares her “favorite mistake” story about “waiting too long to get a coach.” How did she go from being skeptical about the idea to working with a coach for years?
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- Learning to value her work — the Sandler Selling System
- Why she learned to quote a price and “shut the hell up”
- More about what you learned about being a branding design coach?
- Do people confuse a logo with a brand?
- Mistakes that people make when it comes to branding?? Other than being cheap? Micromanaging the process?
- Blog post about Brand Clarity in Seven Questions
- 5 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before I Became A Founder
Scroll down to find:
- Video of the episode
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Find Rosie and her firm on social media:
Watch the Episode:
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.