ASQ DFW LED Group Notes
Thanks for having me come speak at the ASQ meeting.
It was an honor and a pleasure to be there with you!
Please check out the “ExperienceChange” workshop that I'm facilitating in Irving / Las Colinas on March 15. Learn more and register, saving 10% with discount code “ASQ.”
Please consider joining our “Lean DFW” group on LinkedIn.
Here are some links, references, and videos related to my talk.
- My original blog post about Lean vs. “L.A.M.E.”
- Taiichi Ohno book with “start from need” explanation
- John Shook “what is the problem?” video
- Toyota's TPS explanation page
- The UK “bad office 5S” story
- The guy who said “Lean will speed up your quality problem” and video:
- Dr. John Toussaint on white coat leadership (and video)
- Strategy deployment at ThedaCare (DVD) – intro video below
- Dr. John Toussaint Lean books
- Just Culture – Sidney Dekker book
- The Mary McClinton / Carl Dorsey case
- Blog post about “loving care”
Thanks again for attending my talk!