Books by Mark Graban
Traditionally Published – Productivity Press
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement,” (3rd edition, June 2016)
- Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award Recipient, 2009.
- 1st Edition, 2008
- 2nd Edition, 2011
- 3rd Edition, June 2016
- Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements, co-authored with Joe Swartz, June 2012.
- The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen: Leadership for a Continuously Learning and Improving Organization, co-authored with Joe Swartz, August 2013.
Self Published eBooks
If we keep practicing, we might get good at it eventually. We all have a starting point in our personal “Lean journeys.” Looking back at our first year of work in Lean or continuous improvement methodologies, we probably weren’t very good at it. What are our reflections and lessons learned? What can we share with those who are just starting today? This book will be a compilation of those stories.
Available as an “in-progress” iterative eBook through LeanPub.com – in Kindle, ePub, or PDF formats.
- “Best of Lean Blog 2011,” – Kindle Bookstore | Buy PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo pack
- “Best of Lean Blog 2012,” — Kindle Bookstore | Buy PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo pack
- “Lean Blog: Sports” — Kindle Bookstore | Buy PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo pack
- “Lean Blog Podcast Transcripts” – Kindle Bookstore | Buy PDF / .mobi / .ePub combo pack