What does Steve do? He teaches individuals and organizations…to SEE THEIR GOALS, understand WHY they want them… and build an Action Plan for achievement.
How? With a blend of back-to-basics positivity, engagement, humor… and Visualization.
In today's episode, Steve shares his “favorite mistake” story about walking away from his radio DJ job without having another one lined up. Why did he get so frustrated? What did he learn from the experience?
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- What was the cause of the frustration??
- What’s the story behind the name of your company, Motivational Firewood?
- What are vision boards?? Life tool not just a work tool
- Business mistakes
- Humor mistakes – punch up work
- Less obvious mistakes with trying to use humor
- What happens when you bomb?
- Speaking mistakes
- Vision Board Learning Program
- Free master class is a lead in to that
Scroll down to find:
- Video of the episode
- How to subscribe
- Full transcript
Find Steve on social media:
Watch the Episode:
Subscribe, Follow, Support, Rate, and Review!
Please follow, rate, and review via Apple Podcasts or Podchaser or your favorite app — that helps others find this content and you'll be sure to get future episodes as they are released weekly. You can also become a financial supporter of the show through Anchor.fm.
You can now sign up to get new episodes via email, to make sure you don't miss an episode.
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network.