New workshop under development! Contact Mark to learn more.
I’m doing a version of this workshop in 2017:
“Understanding Variation and Performance Management: Practical Applications of Dr. Deming’s Red Bead Experiment”
- Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit (Brussels)
“Better Metrics: Understanding Variation and Managing Performance Using Deming Methods”
This is not a lecture-only session. It’s a hands-on working session that’s customized for your organization. Mark Graban will work with and coach supervisors, managers, directors, VPs, and executives through this unique approach.
- How to select metrics for teams and departments
- Metrics that matter to staff
- Data that can be tracked or charted by hand
- Statistical process control (SPC) applied to management metrics
- Daily huddles and how to react to changes in metrics (and understand the right questions to ask that drive problem solving and improvement)
- Connecting performance measures to continuous improvement and projects
- Tying local metrics to the organization’s goals and direction
If you’d like to talk about your challenges in this area through a free 30-minute phone call, please schedule time with Mark Graban.
Discounted pricing is available for early adopters of an on-site workshop.